Happy October, everyone!
It's been seven months since I last posted here! Um...slacker?
As for BPAL, well, my latest order, received 9/17/07, included these:
- The Lurid Library: Ahhhh, incense-y, smoky, with the scent of old parchment...love it!
- All Souls: Interesting, but I'm not in love with it
- October: WANTED to love it, but didn't like this at first...after it had been on an hour, MAYBE...sigh...
- Samhain: LOVED at first snif, a bit mulled winey, cinnamon, cloves, YUM!
- Black Phoenix! I've been dying (hehehe) to snif this and weirdly it reminds me of my mother
- Whitechapel - very lemony and flowery (actually, the flower is lilac, my fav) and strangely, I've been leaning toward scents like this lately. I bought some shower gel from Fresh, Mangosteen, and love it.